Dragon Tiger is a popular casino game that is played in many different real casinos and online casinos.
Dragon Tiger has become one of the most popular table games in the world because it’s easy to learn, fun to play, and offers players an exciting experience.
You can play Dragon Tiger with up to six people at once which makes it perfect for any social event! For beginners, Dragon tiger can seem complicated but don’t worry this blog will show you how to play Dragon Tiger step-by-step so you’ll have no problem playing with your friends next time they come over.
How To Play Dragon Tiger
The basic premise of Dragon Tiger is very simple. There are two cards on the table, one called Dragon and the other Tiger. The aim is to guess which side of the table (Dragon or Tiger) contains the higher card.
The lowest card is the Aces and the highest card is the King. If there is a tie, you will receive 50% of your bet back.
There are several different side bets you can make in Dragon Tiger which can give you some extra excitement while playing.
- Dragon Big and Tiger Big bets win if a eight or higher is dealt. The Big side bets lose in cases of seven or lower.
- Dragon Small and Tiger Small bets win if a six or lower is dealt and lose in cases of a seven or higher.
- Winning cards for the Dragon Odd and Tiger Odd betting positions are: A, 3, 5, 9, J, K.
- Winning cards for the Dragon Even and Tiger Even betting positions are: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, Q.
- 7 is not included in any of the bets, and in cases of a 7 all Odd/Even/Big/Small bets lose.